The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort offers two restaurants where kids' imaginations can run wild! With delicious dinners and marvellous meals, the Resort caters to everyone!
We recommend booking your table for both breakfast and dinner in advance to secure your preferred dining time, as the most popular times do book up fast!
- Booking is simple! An A La Carte breakfast is included in your short break and will be served in the hotel that you are staying in. You will need to make your breakfast reservation for the restaurant in your chosen hotel however you are welcome to enjoy your evening meal in either of the Resort restaurants.
- You will be able to book your table 30 days prior to your arrival date. Our online booking system shows the latest table reservations and our Resort and Holidays team have the same availability as shown online.
To book please visit our Breakfast & Dinner reservation page
For information regarding menus and opening times of our Restaurants, please visit here.
- All of our Resort Restaurants have allergy information ready to assist you in making your choice. When booking your table you can enter any additional requests or information that you wish to notify the restaurant about. Our team on arrival will also be able to assist with any enquiries.
- You must be a resident of the Resort Hotels to dine in the hotel restaurants.
- Dinner is not included in your short break package unless confirmed otherwise at the time of booking.
- If you are not able to make your stay, please ensure that you cancel your table booking to allow the timeslots to open up for other guests.