Yes, personal assistant / carers tickets are free of charge for guests with disabilities or additional needs who feel they require extra assistance while at LEGOLAND Windsor.
Personal assistants / carers are required to be at least 14 years of age and like all guests, must fulfil the ride restrictions of any given attraction to ride. Please be aware that some of our rides require guests under 1.3 metres to be accompanied by a responsible person who is 16 years or over.
To qualify for a personal assistant / carers ticket, you must bring one of the following forms of documentation for proof of disability which our Admissions team will ask for on arrival at the Resort:
- A valid Blue Badge.
- Credibility’s Access Card.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Personal assistants / carers’ Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
Please note that all documentation needs to be dated within two years and we are unable to accept expired Blue Badges.
Please head here to book a carer ticket.