Guests that need assistance can be entitled to bring a carer free of charge.
Carers are required to be at least 14 years of age and, like all guests, must fulfil the ride restrictions of any given attraction to ride. Please be aware that some of our rides require guests under 1.3 metres to be accompanied by a responsible person who is 16 years or over.
To qualify for a Carer's Ticket, you must bring one of the following forms of documentation for proof of disability which our Admissions team will ask for on arrival at the Resort:
- A valid Blue Badge.
- Credibility’s Access Card with +1 symbol.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Personal assistants / carers’ Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
Please note that all documentation needs to be dated within two years and we are unable to accept expired Blue Badges.
The below ticket will not scan and is purely a reservation. You will be required to present your valid ticket for the guest you are accompanying and bring any relevant documentation with you to the Resort. Please visit our Ticket Office upon arrival, located to the right-hand side of the Ticket Gates and quote your carer reservation booking reference number along with your documentation where a member of the team will exchange your reservation into a carer admission ticket to gain entry to the resort.
Please head here to book a Carer's Ticket.