Yes, please reserve your carer’s ticket online here.
To qualify for a carer's ticket, you must bring one of the following forms of documentation for proof of disability which our Golf team will ask for on arrival at the Check-In Desk:
- A valid Blue Badge.
- Credibility’s Access Card.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Personal assistants / carers’ Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.