Check-in online: If you’re staying at the Resort Hotels, we’ll email you 3 days before your arrival date with all the details on how to do this. Then, on arrival day, you’ll receive a handy notification when your room is ready.
Arrival time: If you’re unsure what time your room check-in is, you can find this on your main booking confirmation. But this doesn’t mean you need to wait till then to start your short break – you can arrive at any time on your first day to enjoy all that the Resort has to offer, then get settled in later on.
Multiple rooms: If you have booked more than one room, please check in with our reception teams on arrival at your hotel. Our online check-in will only allow you to check in one room.
If you do not receive an email, you can complete your check-in with our Reception Team on arrival.
- Check-out time is before 10am on the day of departure for all Resort Hotel guests.
Pre-authorisation of your card
- When checking in to our Resort Hotels, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card for a pre-authorisation against your room. We are unable to accept Apple Pay or Android Pay for this process.
- A set amount will be held (currently £5 per room per night), and if not used, will be released back into your account within 5-10 working days.
- If you are staying at one of our nearby hotels, a pre-authorisation may be requested by the hotel.
- We ask that you please leave your luggage in the boot of your car (removing any valuables and items that you may need in the Park) prior to checking in and after checking out.
- Should you be travelling to the Resort by public transport, please speak to a member of the Reception team at your accommodation for assistance.
- Bag search: Guests staying in the Resort and Castle Hotel will go through a bag search before entering the Theme Park.