Due to recent guest feedback, we are moving to advanced registration for our Ride Access Pass. This change is to give our guests the best possible experience when visiting our attractions. Registering in advance will help us to manage the robust verification process to ensure that the pass is being used by those who really need it, as well as reducing on the day queuing for registration at Guest Services.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to head to the Ride Access Pass hub if I have already received my 2 Year Merlin Ride Access Pass?
- What is the Ride Access Pass?
- How does the Ride Access Pass work on my mobile or electronic device?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- What documentation do you require for a Ride Access Pass?
- Do I need a phone to use the Ride Access Pass system?
- Where do I collect my Ride Access Pass?
- I have successfully applied for a Ride Access Pass, how do I activate it on my next visit?
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?
- Can I use the Ride Access Pass on all rides?