There will be a 45 minute grace period where you are able to drop off or collect guests and exit the car park for free. If you stay for longer than 45 minutes, a car park ticket will need to be purchased at the normal rate, either online, at our Ticket Office, or via the LEGOLAND App.
Articles in this section
- Why are you asking for my vehicle registration number?
- Which ticket holders does the new ANPR technology in the car parks affect?
- Which Passholders does does the new ANPR technology in the car parks affect?
- I already have a Premium, VIP, Gold or Platinum Merlin Annual Pass or a LEGOLAND Annual Pass that includes parking, can I give you my vehicle registration number?
- What if I have a Merlin or LEGOLAND Annual Pass which does not include free parking?
- I’m staying at an Offsite Hotel, what do I do?
- I’m staying at a Resort Hotel, what do I do?
- I’ve lost my ticket, what do I do?
- I am a taxi driver, do I need to pay parking charges?
- I am dropping off or picking up friends/family, do I need to pay parking charges?