If you booked as part of our Times promotion for a date when we were closed, you will have been emailed by The Times with details on how to re-book your ticket. If you did not receive an email, please contact The Times directly here.
Articles in this section
- I have 2021 free return visit tickets on my booking, do I have to pre-book these tickets before my visit?
- I want to use a promotional voucher (e.g The Times, The Sun, Kingsmill) for an upcoming visit, how do I pre-book?
- Do I need to pre-book with my Sun Superdays free Tickets?
- Can I use my Love 2 Shop vouchers to visit?
- How do I use the National Rail Days Out Guide 2 for 1 offer?
- I had a theme park ticket booked through The Times promotion for when you were closed, how do I pre-book?
- How do I redeem my Tesco Clubcard Points?
- Do you accept the Windsor and Maidenhead Advantage Card for discounted entry?
- Do you accept Blue Peter Badges?
- Do you accept Sainsbury's Nectar Points?