Want to get your hands on one? Here’s how:
- Spot an team member with the Gold Brick Pop Badge on their LEGOLAND®Windsor Resort lanyard in either the Park or Hotels.
- We can’t reveal who or where to find these employees, so make sure to keep your eyes open for this exclusive POP Badge.
- If you find one, you can either the keep the exclusive Gold Brick pop badge or take it to Guest Services or the Ticket Office to exchange for a one day ticket to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Remember, you cannot keep the Pop Badge if you decide to take the prize, so make that final decision wisely.
Terms and conditions
- Only a small amount of these badges are released each day, our teams will not be able to confirm where the badges are located.
- Only gold POP Badges with the wording ‘take me to Guest Services’ are valid, if you are unsure please speak to a member of the team who will be able to assist.
- Guests are able to redeem their badge for a one-day ticket to the resort, this ticket is not valid alongside discount vouchers, against hotel stays and cannot be used during our Christmas event.
Please note: In light of the current guidelines from the UK Government and Public Health Authority, our team members are no longer required to wear or to swap POP Badges. In the event this action changes, this information will be updated.