We advise all guests to head to the Christmas Kingdom no more than 5 minutes before their designated Father Christmas meet and greet time. With a structured schedule, we cannot guarantee that families who miss their time slot will get the opportunity to visit Father Christmas. If you’re running late, please notify an Elf or a member of LEGOLAND® staff and they will be able to help.
Articles in this section
- Will the BIG Shop be open for Christmas Shopping during the Christmas at LEGOLAND?
- I need to buy a single child ticket as I am collecting a single adult carer ticket upon arrival for the LEGOLAND at Christmas Event. Can I do this?
- Is my DigiPass valid for LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Which toilet blocks are open throughout the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Are there any festive activities available?
- Where do I go for my Father Christmas meet time?
- Where can I purchase tickets for LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- What is the Theme Park Only ticket for the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Can I upgrade my Theme Park Only ticket to a Father Christmas ticket?
- Do you offer VIP Christmas Experiences?