We advise all guests to head to the Christmas Kingdom no more than 5 minutes before their designated Father Christmas meet and greet time. With a structured schedule, we cannot guarantee that families who miss their time slot will get the opportunity to visit Father Christmas. If you’re running late, please notify an Elf or a member of LEGOLAND® staff and they will be able to help.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase tickets for LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- What is the Theme Park Only ticket for the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Can I upgrade my Theme Park Only ticket to a Father Christmas ticket?
- Do you offer VIP Christmas Experiences?
- Do carers go free for Christmas at LEGOLAND?
- Which Food and Beverage outlets will be open during the event?
- Which Retail units will be open during the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Which rides and attractions will be available throughout the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Is the Park open after Christmas?
- Can I use my Merlin Annual Pass or Merlin Monthly Membership during the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?