We advise all guests to head to the Christmas Kingdom no more than 5 minutes before their designated Father Christmas meet and greet time. With a structured schedule, we cannot guarantee that families who miss their time slot will get the opportunity to visit Father Christmas. If you’re running late, please notify an Elf or a member of LEGOLAND® staff and they will be able to help.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase tickets for LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- Can I use my promotional voucher for LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- Do I need to buy a parking ticket for LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- When should I arrive for my Father Christmas slot?
- What are the opening hours for LEGOLAND at Christmas and why am I being asked to book a time slot?
- Are carers required to purchase a LEGOLAND at Christmas ticket?
- Can I bring a child under 2 to the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?