We advise all guests to arrive at the Enchanted Forest no more than 5 minutes before their designated Father Christmas meet and greet time. With a structured schedule, we cannot guarantee that families who miss their time slot will get the opportunity to visit Father Christmas. If you’re running late, please notify an Elf or a member of LEGOLAND® staff and they will be able to help.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND at Christmas Event?
- Where can I pick up my hot drink and treat?
- How do I book tickets for LEGOLAND at Christmas and why do I need to select a time slot?
- Can I use my complimentary or open dated tickets for entry into LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- Can I use Tesco Clubcard vouchers for entry into LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- Which Retail outlets, Restaurants, Cafes and Stands will be open during the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- What activities will be available to take part in during the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Which rides and attractions will be available during the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?
- Can I use my promotional voucher for LEGOLAND at Christmas?
- Do I need to buy a parking ticket for the LEGOLAND at Christmas event?