We originally communicated a release date of mid-May for this second wave of tickets, however it is clear from your comments that you’re keen to start planning your epic summer adventures sooner, and we want to ensure you’re able to do that.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- Do I need to pre-book to visit LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with my Merlin Pass?
- My child who is under 3 does not have a Merlin Pass, will they still receive free entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
- Do I get free parking with my Merlin Pass?
- Are there restrictions for using a Merlin Pass at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family tickets?
- How do I redeem my Share The Fun vouchers?