Face masks are not compulsory at the Resort. Whilst legal requirements have been lifted, you may see some signage stating “Face coverings recommended” which will be displayed at entry points into our indoor attraction areas or high footfall areas. Please be considerate of our staff and guests choosing to wear a mask.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to wear a face covering?
- What do I do when the Hill Train is closed?
- Are there any queue-free attractions at LEGOLAND Windsor?
- What attractions have flashing lights or light effects?
- How do I know which rides I’ll be able to go on?
- When can evacuating a ride happen?
- What restrictions are in place for your rides and attractions?
- What are the seating requirements for riders of size?
- Can I access rides with an amputation or a prosthetic?
- Can I access rides with a cast or walking boot?