Some of our queue lines may be in a slightly different area than you remember. However, please be assured that all of our queue lines have had signage installed to direct you safely. We are practising social distancing measures within our queue lines so please remember to queue together in your party and follow the markers provided. There may also be longer waits on many rides and attractions due to our enhanced cleaning measures. Areas or rides may close throughout the day dependent on numbers of guests so they should expect changes throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Have accessible queue lines changed locations?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- Do I still need to get a handstamp?
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- Why has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- What if I applied for the Ride Access Pass in 2019?