You will not be required to have your hand stamped to use our Ride Access Pass. Our team members at the Rides will conduct a visual check of your ID card when scanning your device. If we have been unable to issue you with your ID card, we will offer you a wristband to wear for your visit. Our team will be equipped with the necessary PPE to ensure that this is safe. We will also ask guests to put their own wristbands on themselves.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Have accessible queue lines changed locations?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- Do I still need to get a handstamp?
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- Why has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- What if I applied for the Ride Access Pass in 2019?