Due to social distancing measures, we are asking our guests to pre-register their paperwork before their visit. This is to keep our staff and our guests safe, and to make our processes quicker for you. To register in advance of your visit, please visit here. If you have not pre-registered documentation prior to your visit, we will be unable to process your pass on the day.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Have accessible queue lines changed locations?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- Do I still need to get a handstamp?
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- Why has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- What if I applied for the Ride Access Pass in 2019?