Due to social distancing measures, we are asking our guests to pre-register their paperwork before their visit. This is to keep our staff and our guests safe, and to make our processes quicker for you. To register in advance of your visit, please visit here. If you have not pre-registered documentation prior to your visit, we will be unable to process your pass on the day.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- What is the Ride Access Pass?
- How does the Ride Access Pass work?
- What documentation do you require for a Ride Access Pass?
- Do I need to bring a carer?
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?