Yes, we are still offering this service. However, to ensure that we minimise the wait time at the Ride Access Pass Hub, we may not be able to provide you with your ID card at the start of your visit. Please speak to a team member on the day when setting up your Ride Access Pass.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Have accessible queue lines changed locations?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- Do I still need to get a handstamp?
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- Why has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- What if I applied for the Ride Access Pass in 2019?