All guests being issued with the Ride Access Pass will need to be accompanied by a carer who should be able to assist them when visiting a Ride or Attraction.
The carer is required to be at least 14 years of age. Please note children under 14 must be accompanied by someone aged 16+ years.
Whilst at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, a carer might need to support disabled visitors with the following (but not limited to):
- Following the boarding instructions given by the staff running the attraction,
- Staying with the disabled guest on the attraction,
- Assisting with transfers, boarding and alighting,
- Following staff instructions in the event of an evacuation,
- Passing on any messages and safety instructions, both written and verbal, given by LEGOLAND®
Please note that all guests including carers must meet all ride restrictions in order to board any ride or attraction. Some rides required guests under 1.3m to be accompanied by a responsible person who is at least 16 years of age. In addition some attractions will not be able to accommodate 2 adults in one ride unit – we would recommend checking the information on your Ride Access Pass device or the Ride Restriction board to confirm that your chosen attraction is suitable.