The pathways are designed to be smooth and sloped sections are present alongside stepped areas, however they can be steep in sections and guests may require additional assistance. An alternative route to the steep pathways on entry and exit is to take the Hill Train. If the Hill Train is not operational, please speak to a member of the Attractions team or visit Guest Services in The Beginning or First Aid in Heartlake City for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to wear a face covering?
- What do I do when the Hill Train is closed?
- Are there any queue-free attractions at LEGOLAND Windsor?
- What attractions have flashing lights or light effects?
- How do I know which rides I’ll be able to go on?
- When can evacuating a ride happen?
- What restrictions are in place for your rides and attractions?
- What are the seating requirements for riders of size?
- Can I access rides with an amputation or a prosthetic?
- Can I access rides with a cast or walking boot?