If you are experiencing issues, we would recommend closing the webpage on your internet browser and reloading the website: rideaccesspass.co.uk and logging back into your account.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Have accessible queue lines changed locations?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- Do I still need to get a handstamp?
- How has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- Why has the Ride Access Pass changed for 2020?
- What if I applied for the Ride Access Pass in 2019?