If you are experiencing issues, we would recommend closing the webpage on your internet browser and reloading the website: rideaccesspass.co.uk and logging back into your account.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ride Access Pass still the same following your COVID-19 closure?
- Are all rides and attractions available using the Ride Access Pass system?
- How do I apply for a Ride Access Pass?
- Can I register on the day of my visit for the Ride Access Pass?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID card that is accepted at LEGOLAND Windsor, Chessington, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park?
- What is the Ride Access Pass?
- How does the Ride Access Pass work?
- What documentation do you require for a Ride Access Pass?
- Do I need to bring a carer?
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?