Whilst children 0.9m and over are charged entry to the Resort, those under 3 years old that are accompanied by an adult Merlin Pass holder, will receive free entry.
Articles in this section
- Can I currently purchase a Merlin Annual/Membership Pass?
- Merlin DigiPass FAQs
- My child who is under 3 does not have a Merlin Pass, will they still receive free entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?
- I have ordered my Merlin Pass/es to be delivered, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass Renewals issued?
- I have lost my Merlin Pass; What do I do?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Merlin or LEGOLAND Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carer?