Whilst children 0.9m and over are charged entry to the Resort, those under 3 years old that are accompanied by an adult Merlin Pass holder, will receive free entry.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- Do I need to pre-book to visit LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with my Merlin Pass?
- My child who is under 3 does not have a Merlin Pass, will they still receive free entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
- Do I get free parking with my Merlin Pass?
- Are there restrictions for using a Merlin Pass at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family tickets?
- How do I redeem my Share The Fun vouchers?