Carers can receive a carer ticket for entry during Brick Week as per our usual carer policy - Guests requiring a carer ticket are required to produce documentation as listed here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my Annual DigiPass during Brick Week?
- Do under 3’s enter for free during Brick Week?
- What is Brick Week?
- I am an Annual Pass holder – do I need to purchase a ticket for Brick Week?
- Do carers go free for Brick Week?
- I have a 2020 complimentary ticket – can I use this during Brick Week?
- I have a promotional voucher/Tesco Clubcard/Share the Fun Vouchers - can I use this when purchasing tickets for Brick Week?
- Which rides and attractions will be available throughout Brick Week?
- What characters will be available throughout Brick Week?
- What activities will be available for Brick Week?