If the card holder who made the purchase supplies valid ID such as a passport or driver's license along with the email confirmation/booking reference number, then there will be no problem when collecting tickets.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my email confirmation, what should I do?
- Do I have to print my Print@Home tickets or can I bring them on my phone?
- I do not have the card used to purchase my tickets - What should I do?
- I have booked for someone else with my card and I won't be there - What should I do?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- I've lost/forgotten my tickets, what should I do?
- I have Print@Home tickets/Annual Pass - how can I enter the theme park?