A Merlin Annual Pass can only be used by the named holder. Each pass will have the name and photograph of the Passholder printed. Sharing a Merlin Annual Pass is not permitted and will result in the pass being permanently confiscated without compensation.
Articles in this section
- Merlin DigiPass FAQs
- My child who is under 3 does not have a Merlin Pass, will they still receive free entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort?
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- Can I upgrade my Standard Merlin Annual Pass to a Premium Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?
- How many people make up a "family" Merlin Annual Pass?
- I want to redeem Tesco Clubcard point for a Merlin Annual Pass, how can I do this?
- I used Tesco Clubcard loyalty scheme to purchase my Merlin Annual Pass, what type of pass does this entitle me to?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?