A family pass is for a minimum of 3 individuals, with a maximum of 3 individuals over the age of 12 years. For example if you are purchasing a family of 4 you are able to have a maximum of 3 adults and one child under the age of 12. You can have a mixture that will suit your family needs.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my Standard Merlin Annual Pass to a Premium Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?
- How many people make up a "family" Merlin Annual Pass?
- I want to exchange my Tesco Clubcard token for a Merlin Annual Pass, how can I do this?
- I used Tesco Clubcard or Sainsburys Nectar loyalty scheme to purchase my Merlin Annual Pass, what type of pass does this entitle me to?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- Can I buy a pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?