When collecting your Merlin Annual Pass you will need to take along your confirmation reference number, the debit or credit card you used to make payment with and some other form of photo identification, i.e. Driving License or passport. The cardholder must also be present in order to collect the pass.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my Standard Merlin Annual Pass to a Premium Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?
- How many people make up a "family" Merlin Annual Pass?
- I want to exchange my Tesco Clubcard token for a Merlin Annual Pass, how can I do this?
- I used Tesco Clubcard or Sainsburys Nectar loyalty scheme to purchase my Merlin Annual Pass, what type of pass does this entitle me to?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- Can I buy a pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?