Yes, you can purchase the ticket for the guest who requires a ticket and a carer's ticket can be obtained upon arrival from the Ticket Office when providing proof of disability.
For proof of disability please bring ONE of the following forms of documentation:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- A valid Blue Badge.
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
- Credibility’s Access Card.
The carer is required to be at least 14 years of age. Please note children under 14 must be accompanied by someone aged 16+ years.
On the day of your visit head to one of our ticket desks and present your supporting documents and ask for your free carer's ticket.
Please note, each disabled guest must provide the documentation above to receive a carer ticket.