For proof of disability please bring ONE of the following forms of documentation:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- A valid Blue Badge.
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
- Credibility’s Access Card.
If you require further information, please contact our Accessibility Experience Team here or on the day speak to a member of staff who would be happy to assist you further.