- Be considerate of other people’s collections and do not pressure them to swap something they may want to hold onto for their personal collection.
- Staff love to swap their pop badges, however if they are operating a ride or serving a guest there may be a small delay in swapping.
- Collectors are responsible for their personal collection of pop badges and the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort cannot be held accountable for any losses that may occur on the premises.
- For fair swapping, our pop badge policy is 1 badge for 1 badge per swap, regardless of the Pop Badge’s status or rarity.
- Pop Badges are NOT for resale and hold no value. Do not pay someone for Pop Badges as they are making unlawful profit from the Park’s intellectual property.
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort are unable to replace lost pop badges. Requests for pop badges to be posted out cannot be fulfilled due to high demand. Special releases will be at the Park’s discretion and pre-promotion may not always happen. Badges for sale will be reported by the attractions to associated selling sites and unlisted. We reserve the right to withdraw any of its Pop Badges at any time.
Please note: In light of the current guidelines from the UK Government and Public Health Authority, our team members are no longer required to wear or to swap POP Badges. In the event this action changes, this information will be updated.