During peak times such as School Holidays and Bank Holidays, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort can be a popular attraction to visit. We therefore recommend following these tips to maximise your days with us:
- We recommend pre-booking your tickets in advance and selecting Print at home/Mobile ticket so you can scan your ticket at the turnstiles!
- Why not arrive early and help us open LEGOLAND Windsor Resort? The Beginning area opens at 9.30am prior to the Theme Park opening at 10am. Arrive nice and early and head to Miniland in time for our morning show, ‘Open LEGOLAND With Us’, taking place every day at 9.55am.
- Waiting times are posted at the main attractions and Park information boards to enable you to plan your day. We recommend downloading our official LEGOLAND Windsor Resort App to assist with planning your day.
- Rides and attractions open from 10.00am. If you are visiting during peak time, we suggest visiting the most popular attractions like the Dragon, the Driving School and Pirate Falls early in the morning or later in the afternoon.
- The attractions at the front of the Park are very popular in the mornings so why not head to the back of the Park first?
For more helpful hints and tips please visit here.