We can't wait to welcome you to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort! Take a look at our checklist of everything you need to do before you arrive:
✓ Book your meals
- Breakfast is included with your short break.
- Dinner isn't included in your package unless stated otherwise at the time of booking.
We recommend booking in advance here for both Breakfast and Dinner due to popular demand.
We have a choice of two awesome themed restaurants at the Resort. For details on menu options and frequently asked questions, please explore our restaurants below:
✓ Book your swimming
- The pool is located in the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel and is available for on-site hotel guests only.
- Pre-booking a timeslot is essential before arriving at the Resort. Visit our swimming pool information page below for details on how to book your time slot, opening times, supervision requirements and frequently asked questions.
✓ Check-in online
- If you're staying in one of our Resort Hotels, we'll email you 3 days before your arrival date with all the details on how to do this. Then, on arrival day, you’ll receive a handy notification when your room is ready!
✓ Download your E-vouchers
- We’ll send you a new confirmation email 7 days before your check-in date with your E-vouchers attached and ready to download. This will include your hotel check-in voucher, e-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have them included in your stay) and vouchers for any additional extras you have selected.
- No need to print them out – simply scan them from your phone!
✓ Download the LEGOLAND app
- Download the LEGOLAND app today and try a first of its kind augmented reality experience, giving you the chance to learn and explore all about the world of LEGO MYTHICA. You’ll be able to build more into your day with our FREE app including our interactive map, live queue times and hotel information.
- You'll even be able to download your E-vouchers, so you can keep everything in one place!
✓ Manage your booking
- Find all the information you need for your upcoming break in Manage My Booking, including hotel and booking details.
✓ Plan your journey
Take a look at our directions page below for our address and car parking information.
✓ Arriving at the Resort
- We ask that you please leave your luggage in the boot of your car (removing any valuables and items that you may need in the Park) prior to checking in and after checking out.
- Bag search: Guests staying in the Resort and Castle Hotel will go through a bag search before entering the Theme Park.